1. You believe in the existance of Allah Ta'ala, but you do not fulfil his commands.
2. You say you love the Holy Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu 'alahi wasallam), but you do not follow his sunnah (ie, his example). 3. You Read The Qur'an but you do not put it into practice.
4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah Ta'ala, but you are not grateful to him.
5. You acknowledge Shaytan as your enemy, but you do not go against him.
6. You want to enter paradise, but you do not work for it.
7. You do not want to be thrown into hell-fire, but you do not try to get away (ie, do good deeds).
8. You believe that every living-thing will face death, but you do not prepare for it.
9. You gossip and find faults in others, but you forgot your own faults and mistakes.
10. You bury the dead, but you do not take a lesson from it.