2 Tomatoes – medium size
2 Cucumbers – medium size
1 Green Chili Pepper
1/2 cup Rocket – chopped
1/2 cup Parsley – finely chopped
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Corn Oil Afia
1/2 tsp Coriander – dried and ground (optional)
1 tsp Vinegar
1 Garlic Clove – crushed
1 Spring Onion – medium size
Salt and Pepper
1. Wash and dice tomatoes into small cubes (1 cm)
2. Wash and peel cucumbers. Dice into small cubes (1 cm)
3. Slice chili pepper into very small pieces.
4. Peel and chop onion into small squares (1 cm)
5. In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, rocket (water cress), chili pepper, and onions.
6. Mix vineger, oil, lemon juice, coriander, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add to salad bowl. Stir all ingredients together. Serve right away.