- Membership is available to all individuals worldwide, subject to local laws and regulations.
- Individuals aged 18 years or over are allowed to enroll the Program.
- Membership card is non-transferable.
- To become a member, you may fill in an application form which is available on Huda TV’s website: www.huda.tv
- The member should retain the membership number shown on screen after filling in the application form. The member will use his/her membership number to activate his/her membership card while making his first log in to Huda Fans Club site.
- Huda TV has the right to amend the enrollment terms and conditions at any time.
- Every individual is entitled to only one membership with one account. In case of duplicate accounts, Huda TV has the right to cancel the duplicate accounts and keep only one account for the member, and that will be according to the channel’s own discretion.
- Membership and accounts cannot under any circumstances be transferred to anyone else. In case of death the Membership will be terminated automatically.
- Members have the right to terminate their membership by sending a written notice to Marketing Manager of Huda Fans Club Program. Membership cards should be delivered to the nearest Huda TV’s Representation Office.
- In the event of loss, theft, or damage of the membership card, the member should notify Marketing Manager of Huda Fans Club immediately in writing to take the necessary actions and reissue a duplicate Card; usually it takes 4 weeks till the duplicate card reach the member. An administration fee of $30 will be charged for a membership card replacement, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Sharing of membership benefits among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated entitlements.
- In order to receive a prize or reward, eligible members must contact Huda Fans Club in accordance with instructions provided as part of this program, or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by the Club’s personnel for verification and estimation of benefits’ balances.
- Video materials & giveaway items can be picked up at Huda TV, Egyptian Media Production City, 06th of October District, Cairo – Egypt), Please allow (one week) for your items to be processed before picking up. Huda TV hours are Sunday – Thursday from 10:00am – 6:00pm and closed on all holidays. Otherwise, it will be mailed to your given address.
- When picking up your Items, you must provide a legal, valid government issued photo ID. Prizing will not at any time be released to anyone other than the account holder. Prizes must be picked-up within two months of receiving your selection of our audio/video materials; unless otherwise specified.
- Mailing options are at the sole discretion of Huda TV and will be considered based on the award size, weight, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her account up-to-date with current information. Huda TV is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The award will not be replaced within the current membership calendar year.
- Award winners are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from Huda TV offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
- Huda TV’s Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
- All Award claims are subject to verification by Huda TV’s management whose decisions deem to be final.
- Huda TV reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should an original item awarded to a member become unavailable. Awards and benefits associated with the club can be changed or modified at any time.
- Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an award item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold Huda Fans Club, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the awards or participation in Huda Fans Club.
- Huda TV reserves the right to make changes in the rules of Huda Fans Club. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing this Policy periodically, and your continued use of Huda Fans Club page following any modifications to the rules will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
- Individuals who apply for enrollment with Huda Fans Club agree that Huda TV has the right to save all their personal information and use such data for marketing and communication purposes within the channel’s work frame.
- In case of the member misuse, misrepresentation, and contravention of membership terms and conditions, Huda TV has the right to terminate his/her membership, with loss of all accrued benefits and privileges. If necessary, legal proceedings will be taken.
- Huda Fans Club reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership at any time if it is suspected that the membership is being abused or operated fraudulently. Fraud or abuse concerning usage of membership benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Huda Satellite TV.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through payment for Huda Fans Club membership, a member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, and agrees to be bound by them.
- Club membership benefits is void where prohibited by law and all conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law, are excluded to the fullest extent, permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
Program refunds / withdrawals:
Program refunds are only available for documented medical reasons, job transfer, or unusual circumstances and are prorated from the period that the corresponding program director is notified in writing.
Should you choose to withdraw from a program for any reason, you must notify the corresponding program director two weeks prior to termination date in writing to qualify for a refund. All refunds carry a 25% service charge.
Huda TV owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in this Site. All other intellectual Property rights are reserved. This Site is for your personal use only – you may not use it for Commercial purposes. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Site for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, Distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from this Site.